Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Noah's Cake Smash

My son's first birthday party was this weekend and while I told myself I wouldn't stress over the  pictures, there was one thing I couldn't go without taking pictures of and that's the cake smash!

After he devoured his first cake at the party, I decided that was just not enough. The photographer in me had to go the extra step and set up a completely different backdrop with a super fun and colorful cupcake as the centerpiece. The mess that came after that - well, I have no words. Take a look for yourself.














7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are so adorable! I love he has icing on his ear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add beautiful pictures! You're so talented!

      Delete
  2. The icing in his ear cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure he didn't eat any of the cake! haha! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, so adorable! I've been out of the loop for a bit, congratulations on your photography business - you are very talented. Noah is so gorgeous and these pictures are fantastic, what a beautiful memory. And the icing on his ear is amazing...it really brings out his eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this... and his colorful diaper!

    ReplyDelete