Thursday, May 2, 2013

Christy + Family

One of my favorite moments of this weeks photo session was when I asked 3 year old Canton (soon to be 4!) how old I looked. He looked me straight in the face and said very seriously "I don't know but it's OLD." He is by far one of the smartest little kids I've had the pleasure of photographing and his parents were just as sweet!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't my last session with these guys because as you can see, they'll have a new addition very soon. Congrats Christy and happy Birthday Canton!!















1 comment:

  1. Jessica:

    Thank you so much for all of your hard work! These photos are more than we ever could have hoped for! You were so patient with Canton and cannot thank you enough for capturing this important part of our lives. We look forward to growing with you in the years to come! :)

    INCREDIBLE JOB! :)

    ReplyDelete